Complete tire care that fits your schedule
We are a factory-authorized Toyo dealer and also offer Nitto, Michelin, Falken, and Goodyear tires for your passenger car, light truck, or SUV.
Be sure to include a 4 wheel alignment with your next set of tires to extend their life and keep you running straight down the road.
Call us today: 757-545-9394
During our free wheel alignment check, we’ll measure your vehicle’s wheel angles to determine if they are perpendicular to the ground and parallel to each other to help ensure maximum tire life and optimal vehicle handling.
What is this service?
- Not sure what wheel alignment is? During our Free Alignment Check, we’ll measure your vehicle’s wheel angles to determine if they are perpendicular to the ground and parallel to each other. While we’re checking the alignment angles, we’ll also inspect the tires, suspension, and steering components for damage or wear – things that can contribute to alignment problems. If we find anything wrong, you can get a wheel alignment on site. We’ll correct wheel angles to meet factory specifications, and adjust the front wheels or all four wheels as needed (additional parts such as camber or caster shims, cam kits, and other external adjustment devices may be necessary on some vehicles and may require additional parts and/or labor charges). This service typically takes about an hour.
Why is the service recommended?
- Any number of things can throw your wheels out of alignment, from hitting a curb to normal wear from road conditions. When this happens, you may notice your vehicle pulls to one side or another, and extended driving with a misaligned vehicle can result in tires that wear prematurely and unevenly. Our free wheel alignment check and service can help provide optimal tire wear and vehicle handling.
How does our service help?
- Proper wheel alignment is important for both your safety and your wallet. Properly aligned wheels help prevent your vehicle from pulling or wandering on the road and deliver a smoother ride, but they also aid in proper tire tread wear, potentially saving you hundreds of dollars on early tire replacement from premature wear.
How can I avoid this service?
- Avoiding potholes and curbs can help maintain proper wheel alignment, but the regular bumps and bangs of everyday driving can eventually throw things off. Over time, driving a vehicle out of alignment increases tire wear, reduces fuel economy, and affects handling, so it’s smart to have your wheel alignment checked based on the vehicle manufacturer’s recommended service interval that matches your vehicle’s operating conditions and your driving habits.
Estimated service time: 1 hour*
* Does not include performing an actual alignment; front and/or rear mechanical adjustments; camber or caster shims, cam kits, electronic steering control, or other external adjustment devices.
Check That Check-Engine Light
Estimated service time: 1 hour.
$99 Full Electronics Diagnostic
Is your vehicle running badly? Is your check engine, ABS, airbag, or other light on? The issue could be as simple as bad gas or as complex as an internal engine repair. Either way, S&I can help. State-of-the-art equipment in the hands of our ASE-certified technicians gives us the ability to diagnose the issue and get you safely back on the road.
What is this service?
Regular check-engine light diagnostics help ensure that your vehicle is in safe working condition. Once your vehicle’s on-board computer has been scanned and the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) have been retrieved, it is time to diagnose the malfunction.
- Electronic scan of the ECU, airbags, ABS, engine, and transmission information systems
- Visual inspection of engine compartment for obvious electrical or vacuum related conditions
- Complete battery and charging system analysis
- One or more of the following tests: fuel pressure, spark, compression, individual component
- Detailed explanation for the cause of the malfunction
- Estimate for repair
Why is the service recommended?
Many critical problems can go unnoticed and are almost impossible for even a certified technician to pinpoint without a professional diagnostic tool. And if your check engine light is on, engine diagnostic services are the best way to determine exactly why. There are a number of possible reasons for an illuminated and/or flashing check-engine light:
- Regularly scheduled engine maintenance (such as an oil change) may be due
- Sensors or brake system may require reset or adjustment
- Engine, electrical, or vehicle computer performance issues
How does our service help?
- Your vehicle provides key information in dashboard lights. If the check engine light is illuminated, you should take your vehicle into service as soon as possible.
How often should I perform this service?
- For optimal vehicle safety and reliability, engine checks should be a part of your annual vehicle maintenance, even if no check engine light is on or flashing.
Keep your hot ride cool on the inside
When temperatures rise, there’s nothing more refreshing than climbing into a cool, air-conditioned car.
Over time A/C fittings become loose, o-rings, hoses, and seals wear out – and your cool ride – heats up.
At Sports and Imports, all AC repair and AC services are handled by ASE-certified technicians. They have completed training through EPA-approved AC programs.
Your car is in good hands with us and we will examine every part of your car’s A/C system.
Smooth out your ride
Most manufacturers recommend steering and suspension checks every 50,000 mi however if you notice any of the following warning signs, you might want to let our technicians take a look sooner:
- Excessive noise when driving over bumps
- A harsh, bumpy, or shaky ride
- Extreme bouncing and wandering
- Crooked steering wheel
- Your tires are wearing unevenly
Your vehicle’s steering and suspension are responsible for optimal ride comfort and handling. Because road conditions can cause the shocks, struts, and springs of your suspension system to degrade over time, worn parts may reduce stability and control and can accelerate tire wear.
There is never a good time to break one
Don’t let a worn timing belt become a ticking time bomb.
Timing belts don’t last forever and today’s modern interference motors don’t like it when they break!
If you can’t remember the last time you changed your timing belt and the odometer on your car is closing in on 60K, stop in and see us when you want to, instead of when you have to.
Change is good
Oil is the lifeblood of your engine. It reduces friction, lessens wear, provides lubrication, forms a seal between the pistons, rings, and cylinder walls while helping to cool engine parts.
Without the cleaning action of new oil, carbon, and varnish buildup would be toxic to the engine. And engine oil even dampens the shock and noise of moving parts for a quieter ride.
Stop in today – while you still can
You may need a brake repair when:
- the brake dashboard light glows amber, indicating problems with the anti-lock brake system (ABS)
- the brake dashboard light is red, indicating a system imbalance
- the brake pedal is spongy or slow to respond
- you hear grinding or constant squealing during braking
Any time you notice these or other symptoms, it’s a good idea to have your brakes checked.
If our inspection reveals you require a brake repair service, we will explain exactly what’s required before any work is done.
Sports and Imports can replace your pads and rotors quickly and affordably.
Make an appointment or stop in today!
Wherever You Go, Our Warranty Goes With You.
When you have service and repairs performed by an authorized TechNet Professional Automotive Service facility, you’re covered by a nationwide limited repair warranty that extends across North America, for 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- Air conditioning, heating, and climate control systems
- Brake system(s)
- Clutches (clutch component or assembly repair and replacement)
- Electrical system(s)
- Emission control system(s)
- Engine cooling system(s)
- Electronic engine management (and other on-board computer) system(s)
- Engine performance services
- Exhaust system(s)
- Fuel system(s)
- Ignition system(s)
- Other minor repairs
- Starting and charging system(s)
- Steering/suspension system(s)
- Hybrid drive battery replacement(s) installed after July 1st, 2016
Roadside Assistance, Assistance You Can Count On.
Flat tire, lost keys, empty gas tank, dead battery, or need a tow? We’ve made it easy for you to receive help anytime, day or night, with Roadside Assistance Coverage. TechNet Professional Automotive Service centers offer roadside assistance reimbursement with your qualifying service.
How to Obtain Service
Contact the licensed service provider of your choice.
How to Receive Reimbursement
Download and complete the Roadside Assistance claim form and submit with the required proof of service documents listed on the form. You can email these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 1-866-924-3668, or mail to TechNet Customer Care, P.O. Box 17659 Golden, CO 80402 in order to receive reimbursement. If you have questions concerning a Roadside Assistance Claim please call 866-588-0728 option 2.
Covered services are towing, lock-out assistance, flat tire assistance, fluid delivery, and battery jump-start. To be eligible for this coverage, all you need is an invoice from a TechNet Professional location. The maximum reimbursement amount is one-hundred-and-fifty ($150.00) dollars per eligible incident per 365-day period.
How to Finance Your Auto Repairs
By becoming an exclusive Bosch Service credit cardholder, you have a dedicated line of credit just for your car, plus these benefits:
- No annual fee
- Stress-free financing with low monthly payments
- Easy application process
DEFERRED INTEREST IF PAID IN FULL WITHIN 6 MONTHS*
$299 Minimum purchase required. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if thepurchase balance is not paid in full within 6 months or if you make a late payment.
*MINIMUM MONTHLY PAYMENTS REQUIRED. Applicable to purchases made January 1 throughDecember 31, 2017. APR: 22.8%. Minimum Finance Charge: $1.00. CFNA reserves the right to change APR,fees and other terms unilaterally.
CFNA is the bank behind your automotive credit card.
Lead the pack
Bring out the optimal performance in your ride with engineered solutions for tuning and performance parts.
No matter the level of modifications you desire to improve performance and handling we will take your sports car to the next level.
With over 20 years of road race experience, Sports and Imports can take you to the redline and back whether you cruise the street or run the track.