Complete tire care that fits your schedule
Keep your hot ride cool on the inside
Get the chill back with Sports and Imports.
Smooth out your ride
Most manufacturers recommend steering and suspension checks every 50,000 mi however if you notice any of the following warning signs, you might want to let our technicians take a look sooner:
- Excessive noise when driving over bumps
- A harsh, bumpy, or shaky ride
- Extreme bouncing and wandering
- Crooked steering wheel
- Your tires are wearing unevenly
There is never a good time to break one
Change is good
Stop in today – while you still can
You may need a brake repair when:
- the brake dashboard light glows amber, indicating problems with the anti-lock brake system (ABS)
- the brake dashboard light is red, indicating a system imbalance
- the brake pedal is spongy or slow to respond
- you hear grinding or constant squealing during braking
Any time you notice these or other symptoms, it’s a good idea to have your brakes checked.
If our inspection reveals you do need a brake repair service, we will explain exactly what’s required before any work is done.
Sports and Imports can replace your pads and rotors quickly and affordably.
Make an appointment or stop in today!
How to Finance Your Auto Repairs
By becoming an exclusive Bosch Service credit cardholder, you have a dedicated line of credit just for your car, plus these benefits:
- No annual fee
- Stress-free financing with low monthly payments
- Easy application process
DEFERRED INTEREST IF PAID IN FULL WITHIN 6 MONTHS*
$299 Minimum purchase required. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if thepurchase balance is not paid in full within 6 months or if you make a late payment.
*MINIMUM MONTHLY PAYMENTS REQUIRED. Applicable to purchases made January 1 throughDecember 31, 2017. APR: 22.8%. Minimum Finance Charge: $1.00. CFNA reserves the right to change APR,fees and other terms unilaterally.
CFNA is the bank behind your automotive credit card.