Complete tire care that fits your schedule
Keep your hot ride cool on the inside
Get the chill back with Sports and Imports.
Smooth out your ride
Most manufacturers recommend steering and suspension checks every 50,000 mi however if you notice any of the following warning signs, you might want to let our technicians take a look sooner:
- Excessive noise when driving over bumps
- A harsh, bumpy, or shaky ride
- Extreme bouncing and wandering
- Crooked steering wheel
- Your tires are wearing unevenly
There is never a good time to break one
Change is good
Stop in today – while you still can
You may need a brake repair when:
- the brake dashboard light glows amber, indicating problems with the anti-lock brake system (ABS)
- the brake dashboard light is red, indicating a system imbalance
- the brake pedal is spongy or slow to respond
- you hear grinding or constant squealing during braking
Any time you notice these or other symptoms, it’s a good idea to have your brakes checked.
If our inspection reveals you do need a brake repair service, we will explain exactly what’s required before any work is done.
Sports and Imports can replace your pads and rotors quickly and affordably.
Make an appointment or stop in today!
How to Finance Your Auto Repairs
We offer Bosch Service Credit Cards with a current promotion of no interest for 6 months here at Sports and Imports. Fix it right and apply for a Bosch Service credit card today!
The Bosch Service network is a collection of the top independent repair centers, servicing gasoline, diesel and hybrid-driven vehicles. Bosch Service centers receive quality parts, diagnostic and wheel service equipment and training from Bosch, the largest original-equipment parts manufacturer in the world. As a preferred cardholder, you’ll receive benefits such as extended terms on qualifying purchases, low monthly payments, and online account access all for no annual fee!